Andy Budd is an interaction designer and web standards developer from Brighton, England. As the user experience lead at Clearleft (clearleft.com), Andy spends his time helping clients improve their customers online experience.
Andy is a regular speaker at international design events such as SXSW, An Event Apart and Web Directions. He also runs the popular dConstruct conference, which takes place in Brighton every year (dconstruct.org). Andy has helped judge several international design awards and currently sits on the advisory board for .Net magazine. Andy wrote the best selling book, CSS Mastery (cssmastery.com) and blogs at andybudd.com.
Never happier than when he's diving some remote tropical atoll, Andy is a qualified PADI dive instructor and retired shark wrangler.
Books from Andy
- CSS Mastery: Advanced Web Standards Solutions (Author)
- From Friends of Ed, released February 13th, 2006
- This book is your indispensable guide to cutting-edge CSS developmentall you need to work your way up to CSS professional. You'll learn how to: Plan, organize, and maintain your stylesheets more effectively Apply the secrets of liquid, elastic, and hybrid ...
- Web Standards Creativity: Innovations in Web Design with XHTML, CSS, and DOM Scripting (Foreword)
- From Friends of Ed, released March 19th, 2007
- Be inspired by 10 web design lessons from 10 of the worlds best web designers Get creative with cutting-edge XHTML, CSS, and DOM scripting techniques Learn breathtaking design skills while remaining standards-compliant Here at friends of ED, we know th...