Co-author of CSS Mastery and author of Mobile web Design, Cameron Moll creates meaningful web interfaces that harmonize utility and presentation. His work or advice has been featured by Forrester Research, Communication Arts, National Public Radio (NPR), HOW Magazine, .net Magazine, and many others. He speaks on user interface design at conferences nationally and internationally, and amid all this craziness he still finds time to play ball with each of his boys.
He also manages AuthenticJobs.com, a targeted destination for standards aware designers and developers and the companies seeking to hire them.
Cameron is currently employed as Principal Interaction Designer for the LDS Church, helping to create and manage the many websites and applications of an organization with more than 12 million members worldwide. Cameron resides in Salt Lake City, Utah with his wife Suzanne and four sons. Find him online at http://cameronmoll.com.
Books from Cameron
- CSS Mastery: Advanced Web Standards Solutions (Author)
- From Friends of Ed, released February 13th, 2006
- This book is your indispensable guide to cutting-edge CSS developmentall you need to work your way up to CSS professional. You'll learn how to: Plan, organize, and maintain your stylesheets more effectively Apply the secrets of liquid, elastic, and hybrid ...
- Mobile Web Design (Author)
- From Lulu, released October 15th, 2007
- Much has been written about mobile devices. Plenty has been written about developing websites for the so-called standards era of the web. However, little has been written about the two colliding. This resource aims to fill that void.