Ethan Marcotte is a respected standards authority who hails from Cambridge, Massachusetts. He is a senior designer at Airbag Industries, a design consultancy that has enjoyed working with such clients as the Sundance Film Festival, New York Magazine, and the World Wide Web Consortium.
Ethan was a contributing writer to Professional CSS: Cascading Style Sheets for Web Design and Web Standards Creativity, and is a much sought-after technical editor. He spends entirely too much time working and learning online, and would like to be an unstoppable robot ninja when he grows up.
Books from Ethan
- Web Standards Creativity: Innovations in Web Design with XHTML, CSS, and DOM Scripting (Author)
- From Friends of Ed, released March 19th, 2007
- Be inspired by 10 web design lessons from 10 of the worlds best web designers Get creative with cutting-edge XHTML, CSS, and DOM scripting techniques Learn breathtaking design skills while remaining standards-compliant Here at friends of ED, we know th...
- Handcrafted CSS: More Bulletproof Web Design (Author)
- From New Riders Press, released August 19th, 2009
- There’s a real connection between craftsmanship and Web design. That’s the theme running through Handcrafted CSS: More Bulletproof Web Design, by bestselling author Dan Cederholm, with a chapter contributed by renowned Web designer and developer Etha...