Jeremy Keith is a web developer living and working in Brighton, England. Working with the web consultancy firm Clearleft (www.clearleft.com), Jeremy enjoys building accessible, elegant websites using the troika of web standards: XHTML, CSS, and the DOM. His online home is adactio.com. Jeremy is also a member of the Web Standards Project (webstandards.org) where he serves as joint leader of the DOM Scripting Task Force.
When he's not building websites, Jeremy plays bouzouki in the alt.country band Salter Cane (www.saltercane.com). He is also the creator and curator of one of the web's largest online communities dedicated to Irish traditional music, The Session (www.thesession.org).
Books from Jeremy
- From Friends of Ed, released September 20th, 2005
- We know from the success of titles such as Web Standards Solutions, Cascading Style Sheets: Separating Content from Presentation, and the Web Designer's Reference that web designers are increasingly concerned with making sites that don't just look pretty, but ar...
- Bulletproof AJAX (Author)
- From New Riders Press, released February 9th, 2007
- Step-by-step guide reveals best practices for enhancing Web sites with Ajax A step-by-step guide to enhancing Web sites with Ajax. Uses progressive enhancement techniques to ensure graceful degradation (which makes sites usable in all browsers). Shows re...