Kevin Potts has been working on the Web since the mid-1990s, having started his career designing his first employer's website with Netscape and Notepad. He has spent the bulk of his design career working as a print designer and web developer, and is now the creative director of a large Midwestern software company. Coupled with years of freelancing and agency work, Kevin has created dozens of websites for businesses of all sizes in an array of industries. He started using Textpattern in 2004 as a blogging tool for graphicpush.com, where he still writes about the business of design and life as a creative team manager.
Books from Kevin
- Textpattern Solutions: PHP-Based Content Management Made Easy (Author)
- From Friends of Ed, released May 21st, 2007
- Textpattern is a powerful, PHP-based content management system that allows you to build pretty much any kind of data-driven website quickly and easily. It is very popular among designers and developers alike, and has an active community of users. Sound good? Wel...
- Web Design and Marketing Solutions for Business Websites (Author)
- From Friends of Ed, released August 29th, 2007
- The best business websites serve their readers with strong content, well-architected design, and a focus on usability, readability, and accessibility. This book covers the fundamental aspects of building a website that works for the company, not against it. It c...