What you'll learn:
- Where CSS, HTML, and the DOM fit into modern scripting, and how to use them together effectively
- How to build effective form validation into your applications using Ajax
- How to create mashups using APIs
- How to build dynamic user interfaces
- Accelerated DOM Scripting with AJAX, APIs, and Libraries
- Reviewed by Nate Klaiber on October 23rd, 2007 @ 08:21AM
Other Books by Apress
- Beginning HTML with CSS and XHTML: Modern Guide and Reference
- If you want to get into developing web sites, the most important thing you need is a solid understanding of Hypertext Markup Language, or HTML—the language that the majority of web site content is written in. Beginning HTML with CSS and XHTML: Modern Guide and ...
- Pro CSS and HTML Design Patterns
- Design patterns have been used with great success in software programming. They improve productivity, creativity, and efficiency in web design and development, and they reduce code bloat and complexity. In the context of CSS and HTML, design patterns are sets of...
- Pro CSS Techniques
- Pro CSS Techniques is the ultimate CSS book for the modern web developer. If you've already got web design and development basics under your belt, but want to take your knowledge to the next level and unleash the full power of CSS in your web sites, then this is...