- DOM scripting--updating content and styles, plus events, and effect and event libraries
- Ajax--how Ajax works, overcoming problems, and using libraries to speed up development of Ajax applications
All concepts are backed up by real-world examples and case studies, and John provides numerous reusable functions and classes to save you time in your development. There are also up-to-date reference appendixes for the DOM, events, browser support (including IE7), and frameworks--so you can look up specific details quickly and easily
- Reviewed by Nate Klaiber on February 21st, 2007 @ 10:36PM
Other Books by Apress
- Accelerated DOM Scripting with AJAX, APIs, and Libraries
- Beginning HTML with CSS and XHTML: Modern Guide and Reference
- If you want to get into developing web sites, the most important thing you need is a solid understanding of Hypertext Markup Language, or HTML—the language that the majority of web site content is written in. Beginning HTML with CSS and XHTML: Modern Guide and ...
- Pro CSS and HTML Design Patterns
- Design patterns have been used with great success in software programming. They improve productivity, creativity, and efficiency in web design and development, and they reduce code bloat and complexity. In the context of CSS and HTML, design patterns are sets of...
- Pro CSS Techniques
- Pro CSS Techniques is the ultimate CSS book for the modern web developer. If you've already got web design and development basics under your belt, but want to take your knowledge to the next level and unleash the full power of CSS in your web sites, then this is...