Professional Ruby Collection: Mongrel, Rails Plugins, Rails Routing, Refactoring to REST, and Rubyisms CD1
GET STRAIGHT TO THE LEADING EDGE WITH RUBY AND RAILS
Information that’s so hot, new, and valuable, you can’t wait for a book. This package brings together 8 breakthrough primers on today’s most valuable Ruby and Rails technologies -- including five new digital Short Cuts worth $69.95! From RailsSpace to ActiveRecord to Mongrel, here’s new content, techniques, and code from the Ruby community’s top innovators: insider’s information that’s never been available before in one place.
On the CD-ROM: 5 brand-new digital Short Cuts...
- Mongrel: Serving, Deploying, and Extending Your Ruby Applications, by Matt Pelletier and Zed Shaw
- Rails Plugins: Extending Rails Beyond the Core, by James Adam
- Rails Routing, by David A. Black
- Rails Refactoring to Resources: Using CRUD and REST in Your Rails Application, by Trotter Cashion
- Rubyisms in Rails, by Jacob Harris
PLUS, PRINTED BONUS CONTENT INCLUDES
- Working with Active Record (from the forthcoming Addison-Wesley book The Rails Way by Obie Fernandez)
- RESTful Blogs (from RailsSpace by Michael Hartl and Aurelius Prochazka)
- OOP and Dynamic Features in Ruby (from The Ruby Way, Second Edition, by Hal Fulton)
Other Books by Addison-Wesley Professional
- Refactoring in Ruby
- The First Hands–On, Practical, All–Ruby Refactoring Workbook! Refactoring—the art of improving the design of existing code—has taken the world by storm. So has Ruby. Now, for the first time, there’s a refactoring workbook design...
- Programming In Objective-C 2.0 (Second Edition)
- Objective-C has become the standard programming language for application development on the Mac OS X and iPhone platforms. A powerful yet simple object-oriented programming language that's based on the C programming language, Objective-C is widely available not ...
- RailsSpace Ruby on Rails Tutorial (Video LiveLessons)
- 5+ Hours of Video Instruction Ruby on Rails has emerged as today’s most powerful, useful Web development framework. RailsSpace Ruby on Rails Tutorial makes real-world Rails development easier than ever before. In fifteen targeted video sessions, Rails expert A...
- Design Patterns in Ruby
- Most design pattern books are based on C++ and Java. But Ruby is different—and the language's unique qualities make design patterns easier to implement and use. In this book, Russ Olsen demonstrates how to combine Ruby's power and elegance with patterns, and wri...